I like to take photos of things. Mostly peoples. Mostly pretty peoples, if I'm honest. But sometimes toys, or dogs, or maybe a tree. Y'know, interesting stuff.
I shoot a few burlesque shows, but that's just to kill time between photoshoots with models, where I can control the light and the pose and the magic.
My photos will have the tag "my photo". Otherwise, it's stolen from the vast wilderness that is the internet. I usually source pics from Model Mayhem, Flickr or We <3 it.
You wanna look me up elsewhere?
If you don’t get it, you probably never will
- Customer: My car isn’t working and I need you to fix it immediately, this is an emergency
- Mechanic: Alright sir what seems to be the problem?
- Customer: I don’t know, I tried to use my car on friday and it didn’t work, now it’s monday and I need to get to work and I can’t and this needs to be fixed right now.
- Mechanic: Can you start the car? Can you even get into your car? Does it make any sounds when you try to start it? Are all 4 tires there?
- Customer: I don’t know, I don’t know what any of that stuff means, I tried to get to work and it wouldn’t let me and you need to fix it now because you changed my oil 6 months ago.
- Mechanic: Alright well what kind of car are you driving?
- Customer: I don’t know, a green one, why does that matter?
- Mechanic: Please take a look at the back of your car and see if there are any letters or numbers that would indicate a vehicle model or manufacturer
- Customer: Ok, my car is a SV2 87K.
- Mechanic: No sir that’s your license plate. My records indicate that you drive a Nissan Altima, can you confirm that the key you’re using to try and get into this car says Nissan on it?
- Customer: My key says Lexus but I don’t see how that makes a difference, I’ve been using this key on this car for years and it’s always worked, what did you do to my car?