I like to take photos of things. Mostly peoples. Mostly pretty peoples, if I'm honest. But sometimes toys, or dogs, or maybe a tree. Y'know, interesting stuff.
I shoot a few burlesque shows, but that's just to kill time between photoshoots with models, where I can control the light and the pose and the magic.
My photos will have the tag "my photo". Otherwise, it's stolen from the vast wilderness that is the internet. I usually source pics from Model Mayhem, Flickr or We <3 it.
You wanna look me up elsewhere?
please tell me again how these adorable idiots are ruining the sanctity of marriage cause i’ll i see is a hella lot of cuteness
you: hey isozyme, what do you want most in this world?
me: project runway AUs in every fandom
brizey replied to your post “This morning, when dropping Sophie off at nursery, we bumped into…”
I’ve said this before and I know I will again. You guys fucking rule at parenting. <3 xx
This morning, Katie was taking her to nursery, and Soph was walking real slow, constantly stopping to look behind her. She then says that she’s making sure the “sneakers” don’t catch them ( that is, people who sneak, not a pair of shoes ).
She then tells Katie that she’ll protect her with her kumpf koo ( busts some air punches and kicks out ) and “then we’ll escape with ma grappling hook!”
real quick lil colour study
Spot the person who will never get laid.
What a DOUCHELORD! If I had a fucking penny for every dude who questions my band knowledge when wearing a band tshirt I’d be fucking rich, no dude I can’t possibly know this band because I was born with a vagina! Take your fucking fedora neck beard and fuck yourself.
Almost any girl who wears a metal band tshirt gets this one.
Watch the original video here ( x )
Before I saw this video, I always kept a book for my homework. I use grid paper and it’s perfect for BJ… Heh. After watching this, it helped me to start developing a system I’m currently satisfied with.
To-do apps don’t work with me. It always just sits on my screen with a notification and swiping something doesn’t feel as satisfying as crossing it out victoriously with a pen. ^_^
- LEGENDS ( you can also do it like this ) Helps you quickly figure out what certain tasks are at a glance. The colours are for my spiraldexes which I will not be discussing unless you guys request it. c:
- Pages This is basically what my pages look like. I write the numbers at the lower corners.I also added sticky notes for extra stuff like memorizing my moral definitions. :p
- Calendar ( x ) If you watch the video, you’re supposed to list out the dates but I prefer both, so I draw a calendar and paste it in my book and list out all the really appointments/stuff I have to do in my drawn calendar and some not-important-but-still-worth-noting notes in my list-calendar.
- Index Just write down the pages as shown in the video. Pretty simple.
- Other things you can include: I also stick some motivational images on the last page and stuff like that. Spiraldexes can be fun but they tend to be a little time consuming to draw or at least, I can seem to use them effectively. :c
- Have pages especially for grocery lists/ grades/ etc.
- Page full of favourite recipes
- Stick an envelope at the back cover and fill it with motivational inspiration!
- Stick printables ( x ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x )
- Start a goal/wishlist!
Good luck! :*
DIY Spell and Potion Book Tutorial from Better After. This is a really good tutorial using plastic toys, a glue gun, cardstock, paper towels etc… This DIY is based on a tutorial by SEEING THINGS - my favorite Halloween Blog that had great printables and tutorials and is now DEAD & GONE. This is why if I see a printable I like, I don’t wait until later to download it.
Here’s a test:
I’m holding a baby in one hand and a petri dish holding a fetus in the other.
I’m going to drop one. You chose which.
If you really truly believe a fetus is the same thing as a baby, it should be impossible for you to decide. You should have to flip a coin, that’s how impossible the decision should be.
Shot in the dark, you saved the baby.
Because you’re aware there’s a difference.
Now admit it